And Im Back !


Hi there firstly id like to apologise for not up dating my blog  since qualifying and transitioning from student to a Newly Qualified Nurse  .

The last 8 months  have been exceptionably hard both physically and emotionally. Transitioning from student to newly qualified nurse is hard enough but add  to that working and living with Covid-19 along with discovering things about my self and my dyslexia all have taken their toll  which i will go into further detail in my next blog 

Today after 8 months  since qualifying my degree finally arrived in the post which caused me to reflect upon my nursing journey led to me thinking i should now pick up were I left off .


Coming your way Soon  8 months a Newly Qualified Nurse!!!! 😀 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So you’re going to be a student Nurse

Spoke placements, spoke in the wheel or spoke in the Works

Part one of 8 months a Nurse : Into the Blues